Piezoelectric Mini SpeakerCES25P17H17-80U
- Dimensions: 25.3 x 17.0 x 1.7 mm
- Rated voltage: 7.0 nom. / 9.0 max.
- Termination: Solder Pads
- Certified: RoHS Lead free
The CES25P17H17-80U Piezoelectric Mini Speaker is made for low power applications with small size requirements. The CES25P17H17-80U is from a new line of waterproof piezo speakers that are popular with mobile device and notebook manufacturers. These speakers are also non-magnetic, which makes them well suited for medical applications.
The CES25P17H17-80U Piezoelectric Mini Speaker delivers between 86 and 96 dB SPL over the range 750 Hz. to 10 kHz. In the 1-to-4 kHz range, the CES25P17H17-80U delivers 95 ± 3.0 dB (A), at 5.0 VRMS, 5 cm.
Other models in this series range from 22x15 mm to 30x20 mm with heights from 1.3 to 1.7 mm. Audio outputs for this series range from 92 to 99.5 dB SPL. Please see our website for full product specifications, test data and manufacturing information.
|Part Number||Dimensions||Input Voltage||Capacitance||Loudness||Frequency||Material||Shielded||Termination||RoHS|
|CES25P17H17-80U||25||17||1.7||7.0||9.0||0.85||95||5.0||5||750||10000||Stainless Steel||Kapton||No||Bonding Pad||Yes|
- Continuous Alarm Tone, 5 to 15Vdc Piezoelectric
- Electro-Magnetic SMD Sound Transducer
- SMD Piezo Transducer for Appliance Applications
- Piezoelectric Mini Speaker
- SMD Piezoelectric Sound Transducer
- Extremely High SPL 12V Electro-Magnetic Transducer
- Ultra Loud Harsh Environment Piezo Transducer
- CONTINUOUS Tone, EXTRA Loud Piezoelectric Alarm
- Dual Function Slow Intermittant Piezo Alarm
- AN-PSA-12-112 Typical Circuit Drive for Piezoelectric Speakers
- Extremely High SPL 5V Electro-Magnetic Transducer
- 3.5 INCH SQUARE WATERPROOF SPEAKER
- Online Cross Reference Guide
- Water-Proof Battery Holder - 4 AA Cell
- Dual Function Chime /Continuous Tones Piezo Alarm
- IP57 Compliant Condenser Microphone
- Reverse Mount Piezoelectric SMD Transducer
- Piezoelectric Alarms And Buzzers
- Ultra Compact Piezoelectric SMD Transducer
- AN-ETA-12-110 Electromagnetic Transducers Applications