Quality Management Systems ManualChallengeElectronics_QualitySystemManual_Rev-F-2016
2016 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MANUAL
This Quality Management System Manual is the top level of a multi-tiered structure, and is organized along the lines of ISO 9001:2008. While this Quality Management Systems Manual is referred to as the "Quality Management System Manual", the details for implementation of policies and guidelines are provided in lower tiered documents such as procedures and work instructions.
RoHS3 and REACH
This document covers both the Lead Free Program and the European Union Directive 2015/863/EU (RoHS Directive) and the European Union REACH Regulation no.1907/2006 and Candidate List of Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) for Authorization
- Statement of Compliance (2017-SEP-27)
- Declaration of Asbestos Free Products (2016-DEC-12)
These documents pertain to the Electronic Industry Citizens Coalition and the Global e-Sustainability Initiative.
- EICC/Global e-Sustainability Compliance Declaration (2017-AUG-30)
- EICC/Global e-Sustainability Initiative (2018-JAN-17)
These documents pertain to the Social Responsibility Alliance’s efforts to comply with human trafficking and modern slavery legislation.
- CE-0153 (2018-JAN-10)
- SRA’s Slavery and Trafficking Risk Statement (2018-JAN-10)
- AN-PTA-13-111 Piezoelectric Transducers Application
- Practicing Sound Medicine
- Finding Safe Harbor
- AN-PTA-14-115 Designing Acoustic Sound Chambers For Maximum SPL
- AN-PSA-12-112 Typical Circuit Drive for Piezoelectric Speakers
- AN-ETA-12-110 Electromagnetic Transducers Applications
- SMD Alarm and Sound Transducer Device Reliability